Monday, October 5, 2009

Still sleeping and growing


So it has been 5 weeks, and even though I am sleep deprived I am loving him. I do feel like he is eating me out of house and home, every 4 hours now. However the past 2 nights we had a 7 hour stretch and a 6 hour stretch. I just wish I could push his bed time back a little, he goes into a milk induced coma around 8pm. Also I got my first smile out of him last Wednesday. He is now giving them away a little more freely, but you still have to work for them. It's the small things that keep us moms going apparently.
On to the important stuff. I started working out last week on Monday. Happy to say that I did not miss a day. I have been walking, doing programs on Fit TV, my elliptical, Pilate's, and some upper body weights. I can not bend down and pick up my son. I walk around like there is a stick stuck somewhere it should not be. Also I am starving, I just want to eat some chocolate chip cookies. However I can not because I have no clothes and I refuse to go buy fat cloths and I am sure not going to put on anything I wore while I was pregnant. So pray for me that my body will allow me to move again in comfort.

5 comments:

Halsie said...

He's so cute! I just want to squeeze him! Can't wait to see you guys:)

"M" Clan said...

His precious smile is adorable!! So happy you are all doing good, sending my love your way! xoxo

The Barb Chronicles said...

he is a better sleeper than my 10 month old! He is so daling and I think he looks like Dallin. cute!

Brent and Ashley said...

congrats again! he is ADORABLE! he looks a lot like Dallin!
Let me know your address...I need to send you a little somethin'
ashsmash1@yahoo.com
hope you are all doing well! miss you love you!

The Dodges said...

Such a Little man...he is so cute, And really starting to look like Dallin. Hope all is well with your cute fam...Love you guys.