Sunday, November 15, 2009

Aly, I stole your pictures. Sorry!


Aly I really do feel a little bad. I just really love them and want to put them on. There is a few more pics on her new website www.alyssacookphotography.com (If you want I will take them down) I know that I am his Mother and a little bias but seriously look at that face. I can't get enough of him and truly love every minute with him. It does help that he is a great baby. So calm and only wakes up once at 3 or 4 to eat. He also love to cuddle up with me and it's my favorite.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Emily-I don't think Aly will mind one bit that you posted these pictures of Spencer!! Who could resist? He is so beautiful!!Enjoy snuggling with him because they are only small for such a short time, and soon he will be moving all around.We miss you all, and congratulations(I think)on your new calling in the Primary!! Seriously, I loved working in the Primary!I think you can really feel the spirit there!!

"M" Clan said...

Oh Fred, they really are beautiful! The two of you are SO relaxed, and in love :) Those are absolutely precious and he will adore them as he grows! Love you xo