Thursday, December 23, 2010

So glad the last week of the 13-19th is over!!!

We had a party to go to every night last week, except for Thursday. We also went to a party on the 11th and I went to one on the 21st. They are tons of fun, just a lot of work getting there. But glad to be with all our friends. My jewelry show went pretty well. The kids finally had there dance recital on the 11th. Yea, no more practices, at least for a couple of weeks. The snow stinks here right now, NONE. No skiing for this family yet. It did snow 2-3 inches last night so we went sledding for about 2 hours today, Spencer loves it. Oh yea, Sunday night, December 19th Eliza started throwing up, then Dallin, then Steve. I thought it was over, but Tuesday morning I woke up to Spencer throwing up, so fun. Throw up and diarea!!!  It's all over just in time for Christmas. Spencer is also cutting 2 molars I think that's about it. I will put pictures up tomorrow. I am going to bed

No comments: