Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dance Recital, Talent Show

Perfect Princess Tea Dance, you might think this is a biased statement but I have the most beautiful princess.I loved watching her, she is such a pretty, sweet dancer. 




Stupid heads. those heads in the picture are screwing up my focus and  blocking  Liza  Lou' This year Eliza was in ballet, and Jazz. Perfect Princess, was ballet. The pirate dance was jazz.  She was in 5 dances in all and she did a great job in all of them. She made me, one proud Mom, and she made me smile a lot.



At the end of her recital, like I said could be more proud  of the young lady she is growing into.Below is a picture of her the morning of the school talent show. They had over 30 talents tryout and they only pick 10, Eliza's group made the cut. Initially a few girls asked her to be in their comedy skit but that group had a falling out. She came home and told me about it ,so we came up with a jump rope routine. She called her two best friends and they were all on board. They had practices after school and jump roped every recess so they could nail their routine, and they did. They did a great job.


Tabby, Kiara, and Eliza



Dallin and Spencer fast asleep in the storage unit  in Dallin's hammock. Funny boys, also cutest boys, kind of LOVE them.

No comments: