Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Memorial Day, and Poor Spencer

Eliza with her cousins, Sophie, Ethan, and friend Emme. 


Some of the cousin kids.

Jack and Jack Jr.

Spencer pulled a table over on him. I went to get in the shower and asked Dallin to go down to the TV room and watch Spencer I was about 5 mins. into my shower when Eliza came in, in a total panic. I hurried out got to Spencer and knew right away he needed stitches. He bit all the way through his lip. I didn't even realize his forehead until we got to insta care.  Poor kid was a total trooper though. The doctor asked if it hurt? He quickly said, "Nope, I'm fine." He also kept saying how awesome he was and how awesome everything in their office was, until they put a shot in his lip. Then it took, Sarah, Matt and myself to hold him down while they stitched him up.


No comments: