Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dallin Steven

this picture has captured dallin's personality; well half of it
while he loves his dad and they are the best of buddies, i have always been the one to hug, lucky me!


finally dallin lost a tooth, he has been wanting this for a long time.and tooth fairy, i know the cost of living has gone up but six dollars for a tooth is unreal.give the rest of us tooth fairies a break.


dallin and ford were meant to be friends.they love to build and invent things and are always on the go.and are not doing it quietly.

the sequel of these pictures at there christmas program are priceless.




NO GIRLS ALLOWED
except our moms,eliza and bella

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Emily-I looked at your blog today-It's so cute. I can't believe you just learned how. It will be so fun to keep up on your family and all you are doing! I will miss you and your family terribly!You are such a good mom and so creative. I will really miss having you to talk to about everything. Thanks for being such a great friend! I really love you and your family!! We will definitely have to visit you there.

Rachel