Sunday, July 20, 2008

'liza lou clothing line

Eliza my sweet. She is the one who inspired me to make
these cloths.big thanks goes out to Emmy, liza's best friend, for being my other model.and to aly who is so fashion savy, who i have always loved, and have enjoyed our friendship over the past year.i'm lucky to have.she took all these amazing pictures for me.thank you aly, your so gifted.








these onsies are for infants ranging from newborn up to 12 months.






these dresses and skirts are my favorite.they are funky with
a feminine flare.there is a lot of hand embroidered work on these skirts with lots of embellishments, and lots of lace.









These are two of my favorite skirts.They are great for summer and winter.eliza wears them with her ugg boots.








I love the ruffly bum




i love the fabric of these 2 skirts.the front one is very summery with lemons and pok-a-dots.the second one is my favorite color combination, blue and orange.








My skirts range in 5-6 year old. you can special order.I
have made some for all ages. you can also send in old cloths
that i can cut up,mix-n-match fabrics to make a patch skirt
with matching skirt.if your interested give me a contact and
we can work something out.i love what i do.




'liza lou







3 comments:

{Erica} said...

I just found your clothing line and I'M IN LOVE. are you still making skirts and such? Can I purchase some for my girls? Can I do a post about your clothing line on my blog?

Could ask any more questions...:)

Emily said...

sorry it took so long we just moved and are settled enough that i'm back in business.i would love to dress your gils and i'm glad your in love.what size are you girls?what are you looking for? i would not mind at all if if you did a post on my clothing line.you may ask as many ?'s as you like.:)

{Erica} said...

found it...i knew exactly what I loved when I came back to your blog...still in love with your clothing...I will email you soon with some questions. do you have an etsy shop?