Thursday, October 16, 2008

Small Brains

Dallin, Eliza and myself were in the car yesterday taking Leah to the dog park. There where Obama supporters on the side of the road downtown. I told Dallin to yell out the window Obama stinks he wouldn't. About a minute passes and Dallin says." You know mom, I think that those people who want to vote for Obama must have small brains. We should get them and take out their small brains and put in big brains so they can think . I think that is the smartest thing I have heard this whole election.

3 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

What a good idea!! He cracks me up!! Glad you guys made it home. We had so much fun playing with you guys. Sophie can't stop talking about it! Can't wait until you guys come again!...but who knows...maybe if the weather is too cold, we'll pay you a visit!

brittany said...

lol, that is so funny!

Melerella said...

That's my nephew!