Friday, October 31, 2008

Trick-or-treat


Finally I have there Costumes on. I think about 4 people have called or e-mailed letting me know they want to see Dallin and Eliza's costumes. Eliza wanted to be a witch this year and Dallin wanted to be a reeper. I no longer have an influence in their choice of costumes. However I do think they look pretty cute. Happy Halloween. I can't wait for all the candy in the house. I'm sure the Halloween Fairy will be by our house to eat half of their candy.



4 comments:

Melerella said...

Well you may have no more say in their costumes but i think they'll come up with cool idea's anyway. Seriously? a reeper? what kid thinks of that except Dallin?!

Brent and Ashley said...

They look so cute! Love it! And the Halloween Fairy? Ha! What a good idea. I might have to try that. I went to the grocery store with Sophie today and the whole time she was asking if she could have a treat. Seriously! I guess when you're a kid, you can never have too many goodies. Love you guys!!

Unknown said...

they look great! (my fav. is still last years) but these are still great! (best witches costume i've ever seen!)

brittany said...

Those costumes look great and Dallin and Liza look sooo cute! I especially love liza's witches skirt!