Saturday, November 1, 2008

Meet Lucy







I'm going to be very honest. I think I am trying to fill a void
The kids picked out her name. They named her after Lucy on Charlie Brown. You know the girl that always pulls the football away so Charlie Brown can't kick it. Her middle name is Light. Since Leah is Leah Shadow because she is black. So she has to be light. I will let you know how it goes over the next few weeks. Steve is already in love. He walks around holding her in cradle position. And now has her in his lap.




7 comments:

Unknown said...

she is so cute!!! what happened to vador? (star wars theme?)

Celeste Dodge said...

she is absolutely adorable! I totally get the filling the void thing.

brittany said...

She's so cute! I love that picture of liza and lucy, it's so sweet!

Emily, we miss you guys! Can't wait to see you again!

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

What?! Are you kidding me! Ugh I am so jealous. I want another dog, but Jer says I have to kid first. Boo!

Brent and Ashley said...

Wow! Another dog!? You're really brave! But I'm sure you guys will have tons of fun.

Melerella said...

Oh the curse of those wonderful things we call pets. I hope she works out great for you guys!

Sonya said...

Now there are two Lucy's. My Jack Russel is named Lucy too. Your Lucy is so cute. I am glad you guys have such fun pets. The kids look great.