Friday, November 28, 2008

Busy at school

So Dallin's class did not a a harvest party during Halloween and then on the Friday the week before Thanksgiving I asked Dallin's teacher if there was going to be some sort of Harvest feast. There was nothing planned so again I opened my big mouth and said I would do it. I was then told that it would be for 2 classrooms since they were having there 4th grade buddies over to watch Charlie Browns Thanksgiving. A party for 50 kids to put together over the weekend.I popped popcorn, made a bunch of cookies and got a bunch of carrots. Easy enough and the kids had fun. Also I got a big hug from Dallin when I walked in the classroom. That made it worth it.
Dallin and his 4th grade buddy Jonathan.
These are Eliza's friends from school and church. Tabitha and Kennedy.
Eliza's classroom Thanksgiving feast. They made waffles for the parents and turned there own butter. Every Wednesday they have a cooking class. I thought that was such a cute idea I opened my big mouth and said I would help the kids make aprons.What started as a small project turned big. The kids wanted to sew so I set up shop for about 3 days in the classroom and all the kids got to sew there own aprons. It was actually a lot of fun and they were all so proud of themselves.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you always go above and beyond! you are such a good mom!