Monday, April 27, 2009

Baseball Opening Day

Here she is before the game. We had a little trouble at first deciding which hand she should throw with and which side to bat from. She is a true lefty. She takes batting and running very seriously. She is always saying after her games. I don't even know where the ball goes after I hit it because I just run like lightning to the first base.
On opening day the get to say there name and number however since she is a little shy I think she got her name out as she ran by.
We know she plays hard look at that face. It was a little windy the day of there first game and this was the out come. She was so proud of her self for being this dirty.I told Dallin and Eliza that we know if they tried there best based on how dirty there uniform got.
Dallin fielding the ball. I laugh when he plays pitcher. They have to wear a helmet and a chest pad. I want to know what mom came up with this get-up I wish you could see them try and play in all this gear.
Dallin was very proud to say his name and number. If you look closely at his shirt you can see where Steve tried to put on the patch that goes on the left sleeve. By the time Steve was done he had tried to put the patch on the right sleeve and instead of ironing it on he glued it on. Then after he realized the patch was on the wrong sleeve he tried to peel the patch of leaving glue all over the right sleeve. At least he was trying to help. I tried to get Dallin a new shirt but you know how you get attached to your number and apparently that had already sunk in. He is the same number as his Dad.




1 comment:

The Dodges said...

I bet you couldn't be more proud..playin hard just like their mom. And a true lefty...Just as Eric and Jace believe it should be.