Friday, September 4, 2009

Hair cut? Dallin?

Dallin has had his hair long and shaggy since his first birthday. Everybody always asked (especially some grandmas :) when he is going to get a real boy hair cut. Well I kept my word. I have always said that it would stay how I wanted until Dallin wanted something different. Well he finally voiced an opinion he wanted a mohawk and we compromised on a short one. A fauhawk. He looks very handsome. I pretended to cry through the whole thing, he kept telling me hair grows and that I had to be strong, that he was tiered of the same thing for 8 years. All while rolling his eyes at me. The first time he looked in the mirror he laughed. It was a big shock. However he loves his hair. We couldn't even get him to go swimming the next day because he didn't want to mess it up. Hats off to Aunt Rach for a job well done and making Dallin very happy.

2 comments:

The Barb Chronicles said...

Love the hair cut! Hansome!

The Dodges said...

He is such a little man, We love the Faux Hawk!