Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome baby


BEFORE This is the day I checked into the hospital to be induced. Above are the things that I will defiantly not miss, but this is what I get for the sacrifice. Well worth it and I would do it all over again. (just not soon.) He has been a long time coming and our whole family is so excited to finally have him here. He was worth the wait. AFTER!! Spencer Reid Codner born on August 28th at 4:11. He weighed 7lbs 5 oz., and was 20 inches long.As moms know we all go in with a birth plan. Mine is I know I am tough I have nothing to prove we all go home with the same prize in the end so I like to do mine comfortably. Lets just say I had an epidural for a total of 33 minutes. It was pointless and it was not my birth plan. At least I can laugh about it now.
Big brother and couldn't be a bigger help.
Eliza is finally a Big sister. She loves him as long as she doesn't have to change a diaper and he doesn't puke on her.

2 comments:

The Dodges said...

He is so cute and Dallin and Eliza look so proud. Love having helpers....We are not to far off from built in baby sitters.:)

Celeste Dodge said...

He is such a doll! I'm so glad you sent me the email with his pictures because I didn't get the text. By the way I can't believe that was you before you delivered. You looked so great!! I hope I still do at that point. I'm glad he's here safe!!