Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Party

The kids had a Christmas party this year. I told them they could each invite 3 friends, but lots of people where out of town for the holidays. Above they are sitting in a circle to play a game. I don't know what it's called, but I read the story Polar Express. Every time I said the word Christmas or Conductor they had to pass the gift to the right. At the end of the story they get to open the gift they are holding. We also played Christmas Jeopardy. I asked questions like, "What movie says, you'll shoot your eye out", "What is the traditional Christmas ballet", or finish this song. Dallin and Blake are competitive so they loved this game.
The girls all cuddled up watching "ELF" I had to pick a movie I could watch too. I think "ELF" is funny.

Dallin and Blake watching the movie and putting there cars together.

I told everybody to get together for the picture. The girls put there arms around each other, while the boys pretended to punch each other. Jason had to leave a little early.

Sweet girls and the boys did not want anymore pictures.

No comments: