Saturday, July 31, 2010

One liners and some other funny things

So today both Dallin and Eliza have said some pretty funny things. Dallin said to me today and I quote, "Mom, you need to shape up or get some plastic surgery." I really didn't take it personally(But it stung a little) I asked him were he heard that word and what it meant? He said, he didn't know and that he heard Uncle Tom say it in Midway when they were watching TV. Funny Boy.

Eliza cracks me up every time it's her turn to say family prayers she blesses me to clean the house well and be happy doing it. Apparently that's what I do, just clean!!! Today she said to me, "Mom you really love to vacuum." I said, "Oh yeah, why so?" Eliza, "because you do it all the time."

On more funny thing so Eliza panics if she is watching Spencer and something goes wrong. She starts yelling, "Spencer, Oh my Gosh, Oh my Gosh." Each time getting louder and louder until someone gets there. So the other night Eliza and Spencer are in the shower together and the yelling starts. It really scares you when you hear this hysterical yelling and its about your baby. So I go raising in there and there is a BUG in the shower. I guess it was really close to Spencer and Eliza had to quick, pull him away. When I got there, well first she had to calm down. Yes, there was tears. Then she told me how she had saved his life.

I'm telling you my life is FULL of excitement.

2 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

EMILY!! You don't need plasic surgery or to shape up! You are fabulous in everyway! He's a boy, who's 8...enough said.

"M" Clan said...

Totally, I love that you write all the little thing... years pass to quickly and we forget otherwise! xoxo