Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Fun

The kids have been playing soccer for the last couple of months, I have just not been taking pictures like I should I get to help out and coach Dallin's team. That means I am busy yelling at the defence with a baby on my hip. Dallin reminds me of, ME. He is so intense, I love to watch him play. The picture below he is chasing down 14 who is on a break for goal. Dallin is a boy after my own heart. I just need to teach him how to slide "tackle" legally. He was a little behind the guy. The ref didn't blow the whistle, which is a good thing seeing as they were in the box.


I also love to watch Eliza play she makes me smile. She loves to play soccer and I just love to cheer for her.
Eliza loves soccer because she really wants to score a goal. She also loves her friends "A Lot." So much that sometimes she just gets talking and the ball will go right by her. All while she is smiling and laughing away. Which makes her Mom smile :))
Here she is after warm ups, taking a little break.
Spencer at the soccer games. He didn't sit here for to long.
Serious TROUBLE, and he isn't even walking. I can't get this boy to play with any baby toys. He just wants to unload and destroy my entire home.
Here he is at his favorite drawer in the whole house. It is full of all safe cooking utensils. The problem with this arrangement I have made with him is; While he has full access to the drawer and carries things off to different places through out my home and then it comes time for me to make dinner I can never find what I need. Here he is finally noticing that I am photographing him, and......
He thinks he is so funny!!!!
Some of the kids in the neighborhood. I love it when they are all at my house.
Swimming fun. I really think we go to our country club more than most people (we as in me and my girlfriend Gretchen)
My kids with some of the Moore kids.
We have been up to so much more more, which I will have to tell you about tomorrow. Steve wants to use the computer. It's Tuesday which means he and his buddies meet online and play killing X-Box games. That's right he is in the 3rd grade.

1 comment:

Halsie said...

Fun! Syd's getting pretty good at dribbling the soccer ball I need to take video of it because it's so cute. Looks like you guys are having a good summer, tell everyone hi.