Sunday, August 29, 2010

Glam Girls, Gross Guys

Isn't Spencer cute?!?! He loves to play the piano and dance. So Saturday was a bit hectic for me. Spencer's party was supposed to be today, Sunday. However, yesterday his cold took a turn for the worst and he spiked a fever. (I know on his B-Day, it was so sad) I really didn't have time for him to be sick, I was trying to get ready for his party. I still had to make his cake and about 30 cupcakes, but all he wanted me to do was hold him. So I called Steve and said, "When are you coming home??? Because I am going to lose it!!!" I still had to clean the house and make all the food. Well Steve got home late and then he went to his friends to watch the UFC fight. I'm really not complaining about Steve, he is always a huge help. It was just the situation that day. So finally at around 12:30am Spencer went to sleep and I did get most of the party ready. I even got an extra day to work on the party,we postponed the party to Monday. Spencer still had a low fever today and I don't want to get everyone sick.

So, Thank Goodness, I had the camera out yesterday, because Girls really are GLAM. I love Tabby and Eliza. These girls are just the best of friends. The other day we, as in Tabitha's G-parents and myself,were waiting for the girls to walk down to the pick up spot. All the other kids had made it down about 10 minutes ago. Well sure enough,they come strolling down holding hands, just looking at each other. Once they spotted us,they come running asking for a play date at the pool. Once we tell them yes, they both start to scream and hug while jumping up and down. i just rolled my eyes and smiled. So on Saturday while I am feeling overwhelmed about all that I have to do, (get ready for a party, a scout meeting, and still do sharing time) the girls come to me begging to dress up in my clothes and wear my jewelry. Finally I got a second to help them. We turned my shirts into dresses and they each put on some of my jewelry and then went to the play room to accessorize. They are so stunning. They then went for a walk around the lake with Spencer. However,they didn't come home with Spencer. I guess the boys came with there guns and stole Spencer. They tried to get him back, but the boys (Dallin and Taige) were running away with him,and they couldn't keep up in there heels. They continued to tell me that,Madison,was still out chasing the boys trying to get Spencer back. Sure enough,about 5-10 minutes later,I hear a baby crying. Madison is carrying Spencer home. Dallin had tipped the stroller over and the gun hit Spencer in the face. BOYS!!! Here are the girls in there dress up.



So the boys did disappear for a while. They went out to the woods and built a fort. They were gone for about 3 hours. They showed back up around 6:00, to go fishing. They stopped by for plastic bags. I guess that is all you need to catch fish. About 4 days earlier, Dallin and Tanner caught 3 fish. They were about an inch long and put them in my nice glass pitcher. So when they went out fishing, in my head I thought, how fun they are going to catch cute little minnows. Well I was in the kitchen decorating cupcakes, and in they walk, with there plastic sandwich bags full. I look up and my first question was, "Are those real?" They were all proudly holding up there bags with these huge fish. They assured me they were. I then said, "Well we need to get them in water, quick, before they die." They then told me, and yes, I through up in my mouth, "No,they don't need water they are already dead." I told them to get out of my house, and to wait on the deck for a picture. As soon as the picture was over, I made the burn their hands in the hottest water, while I soaked them with soap. BOYS are GROSS, and look at them they are so PROUD!!!

1 comment:

Mark and Stacie said...

So FUNNY! Great pics! Thanks for the laugh!