Saturday, August 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Spencer

So I know time flies, but really, where did it all go. I love this little guy, he makes me so happy. I don't remember this with my other kids, but every time he sees me, Steve, or the kids his face and whole body lights up. We love having him in our family, he is truly the best, happiest baby. I feel so blessed to be his Mom.
So, enough of the cheesy stuff, on to what he is doing. He is into everything, he is not supposed to get into. He loves to unload any drawer and doesn't put anything away (hopefully this changes by the time he is 20). He smiles at everyone. He loves to swim, He loves to eat, everything. When you put him to bed, he opens the curtains, stands in his crib, and looks outside. He has a stool by the window that he stands on, it looks out at the lake. He cries at the window until you take him outside. He even cries when you try to bring him back inside. He is almost walking, he could if he would try. He has been taking a few steps here and there, but he is comfortable crawling. He does say one word, and that is OOS (sound it out, just as it's spelt.) This is what he says when he sees Lucy. That's right not Mama or Dada but OOS. He loves to dance. He makes the cutest fish lips and he puckers those lips up all the time. There is a lot more but that's all I have time for. The girls want to wear my dresses and I have to make a birthday cake for his party.

I can't wait to watch him grow.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Late birthday to spencer! this photo is so cute! time just flies!

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

That picture is priceless! I would frame it!