Thursday, August 4, 2011

Happy Birthday Dallin


Happy Birthday Dallin, I Loved Today. We went swimming in the morning, then had ice cream out by the basketball court. We shot around for a little before we went home. A couple of Dallin's friends came over. Steve came home for lunch, Dallin got to open 2 presents. A Lego game, and a fishing pole. The boys played the game for a while and then were going to come fishing but had to go. So it was just he Codner kids. We always have a million kids with us and today it was just mine. I loved it. I kind of sat back and just watched them plat in the backyard with my camera. Honestly, I love our backyard.
 Handsomest 10 year old I have ever laid eyes on. I love this kid.

 Spencer chasing the duck.
 Eliza told him to stop and got him to start feeding them. Then he chased them.
 Dallin taught Eliza how to fish.

 There's is that best big brother I always talk about. Dallin is always telling me he can't wait for Spencer to grow up so they can really wrestle.
 My deck, I just found a chandelier I love.
Tomorrow night is Dallin's friend party. He is having a water fight, movie on the lawn and a backyard camp out. Eight boys, tomorrow night, can't wait. Right before we went out to eat tonight for his birthday he started saying he didn't feel well, hopefully we don't have to cancel a party.

1 comment:

Melerella said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dallin!