Thursday, August 4, 2011

Bearazonia

 It's been almost 2 weeks since my knee surgery, and I'm not going to lie.... It was a little tough. Times like this and every Sunday night, oh yea and holidays, I wish we lived by family. I didn't have to much help so there wasn't much recovery time. Turns out my right incision split, and got infected. I went in on Friday to get it all resealed. On Tuesday I took the kids to Bearazonia, with friends. It was a fun day. 
 Obviously you drive in your cars, through a wilderness park. They have wolves, buffalo, big horn sheep, ect... and bears. 




 Liza and Tabby


 It was great having Spencer around he was carrying around his baked Cheetos. All the animals could smell them and came right to the fence.
 He was chasing this poor chicken all around, u weren't supposed to go off the trail, but since I couldn't keep up with him, he torched the poor animals at the petting zoo.

 Spencer saying hi, and bye to the goat.
 Best big brother ever!!! Dallin road with his buddies through the park. Once we caught up with him at the walking park ,he was such a big help with Spencer.
 My girlfriend Gretchen got to be the audience help. She was a mouse while this huge owl snuck up on her.
 Dallin and Eliza getting a close up.
 I was counting 1, 2, and. When I said and the bear covered the kids eyes.
 There's their cute faces.

 Spencer being his cutest self.
 Notice the girls posed so cute with the bear in their picture, The boys wanted to hook Dallin's head phones up to the bear and blow out his ears.

No comments: