Monday, February 20, 2012

SNOW=Skiing &Boarding

Not for me don't worry, with a year of recovery for my knee I won't be doing that this year. Although, I did dream about it last night, almost as good. However finally we have been hit with some snow, the kids have been twice this week with.......their Dad. Even better it's always me and the kids. I'm just happy they finally get to go. Eliza got ski's and boots for Christmas and has been dieing to go. Everyone has, I'm just glad they got the chance. Hopefully we keep getting storms so the can ski some more. Just got the update on the snow while they are eating lunch, the snow is good, they are having the best time, Dallin crashed, they are warmed up enough after one day and then 3 runs today before they went to the top of the mountain to ski the blacks. Way to go D & E.

1 comment:

Melerella said...

I wish we had snow :( Then I would make you let me and Sam take the kids to Sundance.