Saturday, April 28, 2012

End of November, Early December





At the top Eliza had a school play to celebrate Thanksgiving. Dallin desperately needed a haircut so I thought I can do this. I ended up having to shave his head. He was crying in the bathroom that I ruined his life. I paid him 20$, the same that I would have paid a barber, to try and make him feel better. It sort of worked. Dallin's team had there first competition in Lego League, they won. We found out that the next weekend we needed to be in Phoenix. My problem was there was only 3 weeks left until Christmas. I was just coming out of my second knee surgery and finding out that I was going to have to have a third about 10 days before Christmas, but of course we made it work. Right after the Lego competition I raced home grabbed Eliza and the Graham girls and went to see the Nutcracker with Eliza's church group.  

No comments: