Sunday, April 29, 2012

King's vs. Sun's / Giant's vs. Rockies

I do feel like I failed a little as far as what is going on in everyday life. I couldn't take any pictures during basketball season because I was coaching both their teams. Steve and I coached Dallin's team. Eliza's team went undefeated, they both had a great year. Eliza is also doing ballet and jazz right now. I go to physical therapy 3 times a week and am actually hanging in there making it all work. It was Sophie's Birthday, since we like to kidnap our friends around here and take them out to breakfast that's exactly what we did. The kids and Steve left straight from the restaurant and went skiing there was finally enough snow to go. Actually this was their second time that week. We had a pretty good storm earlier that week. They went the day after  the storm and then today.


One morning we woke up, heard the Kings were playing the Suns that day , so we said what the heck. We hopped in the car and went to Phoenix for the weekend. We got tickets to the game, got there a little before the game started and got all comfy in our seats. Dallin asked if he could have a pretzel, so I walked him out to get one. We passed a big group of people around a really tall guy, they were all asking for pictures. I tried to see who he was but could see his name badge. We passed the mob and got in line for our pretzel. Next thing I feel is a tap on the shoulder, I turned around to see the really tall guy 6'8 at least. He asked me if it was just myself and Dallin at the game? I said no there is 2 more. He said, "oh that's to bad." I quickly said, "Why?" He said, "because I have 2 lower bowl tickets to give away." I even quicker said, "we can ditch the other two." He handed over 2, 17th row tickets. Steve, Spencer and Eliza even got to come down and sit with us. It was great to go and watch Jimmer play. We sat right behind there bench, such a great fun night for the family.

"Fredett about It"

So Sunday we went and saw the game, there was no school that Monday so we just stayed up in PH for the weekend, swam and played around. On Wednesday the kids, each brought a friend, Spencer and myself went back up to PH for the day. Spring Training started so we went up to watch the Giants vs. Rockies play baseball. It was 70 something the kids ran around, watched the game here and there. I got to watch a baseball game. Honestly a day to remember, another fun day with my kids.


Of course we stayed after for autographs, it a highlight for the kids.


No comments: