Sunday, April 29, 2012

PH Zoo & Happy Birthday Dad

We went to Phoenix for the weekend of Steve's Birthday.  It's a great escape from the cold weather. Down to 20 degrees warmer in about 2 hours, that is one thing I like about Flagstaff.  We went to the zoo, mainly because Spencer is at the perfect age to love it  and he did not let us down. Dallin is starting to think he is too cool for stuff like that any more,  Eliza loves animals so she will always enjoy it. I rode in a wheel chair the whole time, which was tough on my ego.We went into their exhibit and got to pet and feed the sting rays. It was my kids favorite thing at the zoo. 




Happy 35th Birthday Steve. I can honestly say we have the very BEST Dad, and I have the VERY BEST HUSBAND. He really is so good to us.

I have been wanting this for EVER. Thomas pulled a few strings , Steve said , "OK."   I got this beautiful ring made to look just like the Tiffany Setting. I went back and forth for what seemed like forever. Finally I went with their classic setting.  I have to say I still find myself staring at it. I know you shouldn't love things... but I really do LOVE my ring. Like I said, "BEST hubby ever!" 

Like we are not busy enough Spencer started gymnastics. It's really a open gym. We go every Thursday 10-12, he runs wild the whole time and loves every minute. Especially when he wears his Spiderman costume and his best buddy Batman shows up.

No comments: