Thursday, July 30, 2009

Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!!!


Dallin loves to play soccer. I have been teaching him how to trap with your chest, head, thighs. It's fun to watch him try and do it in the games. If any of you know Dallin there is no aggression issues with him. He is always in the middle of the pack or at the bottom of the pile. It makes me proud.
Dallin and Eliza are loving soccer which of course makes for a very happy Mom. Both of them are doing really well, I am happy to say I have no flower pickers, although I have caught Eliza dancing with her friends a few times. Dallin loves to get in there a push around. They both love to play goalie, I don't really get it because I always hated it.Everyone should be proud that I have kept my mouth shut and have not tried to talk them out of that position. Even though sometimes I really want to.

Everyone keeps getting after me because I have not put up a pregnant picture. (That's because I am vain and hate being fat!) If you look very closely below there is a picture of girls playing soccer and a ref who is 4 weeks away from her due date. That's probably all your going to get.
BIG, BIG, BIG, EXCITING NEWS!!!!! Eliza scored her first goal. Don't get me wrong she is very good at soccer she just needs a little encouragement when it comes to being aggressive. So I told her for every goal she scores I will pay her a dollar and that her grandma said she would match it. Sure enough GOAL!!! She doesn't like any attention weather it is good or bad so after the goal she just stood there and then turned around and said to me, "You owe me a dollar." Then she just ran back to position. I was so proud of her, far more excited than she was. Now Dallin on the other hand after he scored his second goal he ran around screaming, "YEEAAAHH!, YES that's 2 dollars, YEEAAAHH!" Everyone was laughing.

1 comment:

brittany said...

lol! That is so great, and i love those photos! Keep 'em coming!