Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Swear words & induction date is set

First and most important my due date is set. I am being induced on Aug 28th. YEAH!!!! Just about 5 days early not to bad. So we will finally get to meet him(we still don't have a name maybe we should have a vote) then. Let me know if you like Spencer or Luke better??

Also this is funny. Although truthfully I know most people don't care what my kids say but this makes jounaling easy for me. I blog about it and then just print off all the pages and put them in a book. So last night at dinner Dallin asks,"Mom and Dad is, a line verses money, a swear word?" He was saying it fast so we asked him to repeat it a couple of times. We just kept looking at him and each other like what are you talking about? Finally he says,"It's in my book, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, hold on I'll go get it."
So he comes back with the book and is trying to find it finally he says see right hear, and he starts to read. "This isn't the first time Mom banned us from saying certain words in the house. A while back, Mom made a 'no swearing' rule, because Manny was saying words left and right.
@!=$ this was the word he showed us. Steve and I could not stop laughing.

5 comments:

Debbie's Delights said...

I like Luke but then I Like Spencer too. If you name him Spencer I can see people shortening it to Spenc. So, if you don't want to shorten the name then go with Luke. But I voted Spencer. Good Luck!! It is your decision. Love you all.

The Dodges said...

The Dodges vote Luke and Congrats on a date. Happy Baby To You! We can't wait to meet him. Love you guys.

Halsie said...

I like Luke:)

brittany said...

lol! I love hearing what your kids say! I always tell Brandon and he cracks up too!

Melerella said...

I like Spencer and i just burst out laughing at work because of dallins comment. Man i love that kid!