Friday, January 22, 2010

Christmas break


Eliza with her friend Bella and Aunt Rachel.

Eliza with Aunt Rachel and Bella ice skating. It was lots of fun. Dallin and his friends Ford and Hudson went sledding with Uncle Tom and Uncle Matt while we ice skated. Then we all met up at the BYU creamery for unhealthy snacks. Lots of fun.
Matt trapped under my Mom's new bed she got for Christmas.
Dallin loves to fold origami. My parents had a foreign exchange student live with them about about 3 years ago. He was from Japan and as a gift gave my family things from his country. Origami supplies being one of them. Dallin loves to deplete the gift while he is visiting.
Eliza with Noell. My Mom made about 50 cookies for the kids to decorate while they where there. Of course this is always a hit.
I still need my brother Matt to send me the pictures form skiing and snowboarding. The kids had such a good time with lessons. Dallin has no fear. The 3rd time on the lift he asked to ride it to the top of the mountain with his Uncle Jerame. Who am I to tell him he can't do something. So up he went and sure enough he speed by me and Eliza skiing down the mountain. Eliza did just fine the 2nd day, when I quit teaching her. Ski lessons are the way to go, that's all I have to say about that. We just got a BUNCH of snow and I am looking forward to taking them to the ski resort.

No comments: