Friday, January 29, 2010

Skiing

It was an ideal day for skiing. As you can tell by the pictures it doesn't get better than this. Flagstaff just had a huge storm and Snowbowl just had 6 feet of snow dumped on it. It was 40 (something) degrees, and Steve got to come with us. Also Eliza went from kind of being a skier to amazing! She was keeping up with me the whole way down the mountain. Dallin and Steve snowboarded and well Dallin just jumps right on his board and off he goes. It was such a fun day.
Eliza and Steve waiting in the lift line. We took turns riding up with the kids. They could ride up alone, they have finally mastered getting on and off the lift. However I have this fear of them falling off the chair. So for now Steve and I will divide and conquer.


Dallin totally warn out after a few runs. We had lunch and refueled.

Eliza and Steve on the lift.
I was trying to hold the camera out in front of us on the lift to get a good shot of Dallin. This is the best I could do.
Dallin and Eliza posing for the camera right before our last run of the day.
I think my hubby is still hot!!!
At the top of the mountain. Look at the view. It was so pretty up there.

1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

You sexy snow bunny! What a fun day your awesome family had in the snow! Flagstaff?? Am I confused? Where the heck do you live? xo