Monday, February 1, 2010

Pocket Rockets

These little things are so much fun. They are made by razor(the same company that makes those motorized scooters). They go about 15 mph and from the night we had "pretty" safe. Only one person drove into the wall. Here is Dallin getting a feel for his new motorcycle.
Dallin and his friend Dillon racing around the track we set up. I guess there are some perks to being in the primary presidency. We went over to the church and set up different tracks for the kids to race.
Eliza had a hard time trusting the motorcycle. She didn't let her feet get to far off the ground.
Dallin and Eliza in a race. However,Eliza was NOT racing. She made that very clear.
I had to try in on the fun. I made it work, and it was fun.

Baby Spencer, being his oh-so-smiley-self. Really he is one of those babies that tricks you into another one. However, he is staring to be vocal about his dislikes, I can't buckle him into his car seat to save my life. He pushes his feet up against the bottom and arches his back, and then he starts to get upset if you try anymore to buckle him in. He is also staring to get upset when he wants to go to bed. He starts to get loud, not crying but almost this type of yelling. It's kind of cute.
Here we are at Steve's birthday party. The kids were so cute to come home after school and decorate the house. Eliza made the sign and Dallin put up the streamers and balloons. They made Steve close his eyes to come in the house and then led him into the kitchen and yelled surprise. So cute, and a fun birthday.

2 comments:

brittany said...

My in-laws surprised me with a churro from costco! thank you for reminding me of the costco churros!

those motorbike things look like so much fun, and it's so awesome that you rode it too! I think i would be like liza on this one though, i'd probably keep my feet on the floor too!

happy birthday to steve!

"M" Clan said...

what a riot, your kids are so stinking cute! Flagstaff looks amazing, I had no idea the climate was so versatile and fun, I would love to visit sometime! Those are Mike's twins!! Dark one we call Nenna and she is a mini-me who snuggles so much, my sister Molly says "ooh Nenna, the force is strong with that one!"