Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy 11th Anniversary to US!

On the 5th the flowers showed up. This is our actual anniversary. However it was on a Friday and Steve had to work till 7, so we decided to go out on Saturday. Saturday is the day the dozen chocolate strawberries showed up. I love this guy.
11 Reason's I love Steve and would marry him all over again.

1.He loves me, tons.
2.He works so hard to make me happy and the kids.
3. He is an amazing Father and provider.
4.He claims he never leaves his shoes out, while he is carrying 3 pairs back to his closet. Now if we are in a fight because I am complaining that no one cleans up after themselves, he claims he NEVER leaves hi shoes out.
5.He gets up with the kids some mornings and gets them off to school while I sleep in.
6. He still plays with my hair. It's my favorite.
7.He is pretty good about sharing the remote.
8.He knows I hate taking the car to get the oil changed, so he doesn't ask anymore.
9.He is kind to everyone, and never has a bad word to say about anyone.
10.He teaches my kids about their Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
11.He is super smart.
I will do just one more, you know, to get us through another year.
12.HE thinks he is really Funny! And I love him for it.
Love ya.

1 comment:

"M" Clan said...

You two are awesome! Good job, Steve, on playing with Fred's hair, she has ALWAYS loved it...it's the little things! You two love birds ROCK! xoxo