Sunday, February 28, 2010

6 months old




I can't believe my baby is 6 months. He is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen. He is my little lover, he loves to cuddle. He loves to smile, play little piggies, bang on his piano, flirt, and eat. He has got super fast hands, he pulls everything off the table. He loves his tub at night time. He thinks Dallin and Eliza are really funny and always laughs when his Mom dances around the kitchen. He already attracts all the ladies, every Sunday after sacrament meeting all the teenage girls beg to take him to class. He does hate one thing and that is his car seat, he throws the biggest fit I have ever seen a baby throw. He arches his back and pushes his feet against the bottom of the seat, he starts off with a low grunt and quickly turns it into hysterical crying. He is starting this routine when I walk him into his bed room and he realizes he is going to bed.(only at nap time) But all he has to do is flash you one of his many smiles and he's got me. I love him to pieces, he was worth all the work it took to get him here.

2 comments:

Melerella said...

Oh my goodness I could just steal this baby away! Dah sooo cute!!!

Mark and Stacie said...

SUPER CUTE! They turned out absolutely adorable!