Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Events

Eliza in the snow fort her and her friend built. It was the day it was snowing a ton and I told Steve to go call the girls in for cinnamon rolls. After about 5 minutes he came in and said he couldn't find them. I went out to help him look and couldn't find them either. I came back in and got my snow gear on and went back out to look. At this point I was starting to worry a little. I started to yell there names and finally Eliza decides to come out from there secret fort and let me know they were safe. They built the coolest fort under 3 pine trees. They packed the snow all around and made tunnels connecting them. Lots of fun.

I called this post random because we have 2 cameras. These are the pictures from the little camera that never get downloaded. So here we are and this is my favorite thing to do with my kids. I love to read books in our bed. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE when Spencer sleeps on chest. I loved it when all my babies feel asleep this way, minus Eliza who was not a cuddler at all. It kind of broke my heart that she didn't love to snuggle up, she still doesn't.

Here we all are crammed into the suburban on the way to the BYU football game. GO COUGS!
Steve and Dallin cheering the cougars on. They got killed.
Aunt Rachel and Uncle Matt
Dallin with Santa at the Nutcracker we took the kids to Scottsdale for the weekend and saw the Nutcracker. It's a family tradition.
Eliza looking oh so cute with Santa.

No comments: