Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HALLOWEEN

These are my two favorite pictures from Halloween. Sorry Dallin and Eliza, I think you 2 are the cutest, but we both know you guys won't pose for pictures.
Group shot of all of them, finally. I really didn't think we were all going to make it through the weekend. On Thursday night around 11:00 pm I started throwing up. At 4:30 am Eliza ran down to our bedroom and told me she throw up. Eliza and I did not get out of bed at all on Friday. If I just lifted my head to find the remote it would set off a throw up episode. I know TMI. By Saturday I felt so much better. Saturday night Dallin started throwing up. Saturday night was Trunk-or-Treating, Dallin stayed home he was so sad. I let Eliza go she had not thrown up since early early Friday morning, over 24 hrs. However I think she over did it because her spaghetti dinner ended up all over our floor around midnight. Steve started throwing up early Sunday morning. I kept everyone home Sunday, to try and recover a little. Dallin called yesterday around 1 from school not feeling well. I went and picked them both up, had them take a nap, and take it easy the rest of the day. We are hoping to carve pumpkins sometime soon. I think tonight.
FINALLY got a picture of the 3 of them.
Dallin was a Ninja Assassin this year.
Eliza was a Vampire.

Stick-em-Up is what he would say if he could talk. Howdy cutest Cowboy.
Spencer with his trusted horse. I turned the wagon into a horse.

My kids got these at Trunk-or-Treat. I thought they were so cute. Steve wanted to eat it on the way home and I wouldn't let him until I got a picture of it. How easy to make and they are so cute. Little Witch Hats. They used Fudge Stripes Keebler Elf cookies, squirted a little bit of orange frosting (I think I would use purple, but orange is cute) put a Hersey kiss on top. Then frosting tipped a bow. So cute. I am going to make these next year.

2 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

I was giving you all some zoolander action. I know I'm not sexy, but thanks for pointing it out!

Brent and Ashley said...

haha, this is ashley now! LOVE those pictures of spence! He is the cutest cowboy i've ever seen! seriously, how do you keep from eating him up!? I love the other costumes too! So fun.
Sorry to hear you guys were sick! This year we were all healthy, which is crazy because someone usually gets sick for halloween. Hope you're all doing better! take care and give your kids kisses for me! xoxo