Sunday, November 14, 2010

Video's; Spencer, the Coon's and my latest Project

This is my latest project. I have been wanting to redo this dresser forever. I found it by a dumpster in TN. I waited until the painters in the apartment complex came by, they helped me move it to my apartment. Shortly after that we moved to UT and it went into storage. Then when we moved to AZ I was to busy trying to get and stay pregnant. Now that Spencer is a year and life is settling, it's time. I stripped it today, hopefully tomorrow I get to paint. I will show you the finished project when I'm done.Since we were sick during Halloween, we didn't carve pumpkins until Monday night, for FHE. I finally made pumpkin seeds. I have always wanted to, it just seemed like a lot of work. It's not, but I burnt them. Dallin's pumpkin is on the left, Eliza's is on the right.

Spencer blowing kisses. He also says, "I love you," he just wouldn't do it for the camera.


If it's not the Elk screeching, it's these guys coming to steal Lucy's food. Every night around 8 -10pm they show up. If we forget to bring the food in, then in the middle of the night you hear them trying to get into the dog food. There is a family of 5 and Lucy gets so worked up when they come. We say, "You want to go get those coons," while we are standing next to the door, with our hand on the handle. Lucy's tail is wagging and her fur is up. We throw open the door off the raccoons scurry and Lucy goes charging. We give the Coon's a head start because we don't want Lucy to get rabies. She never chases them very far. She always comes back to check on her food.
This is the FUNNIEST video. Spencer loves to carry my phone around. He puts it up to his ear and says, "Hello, Hello." Over and over. Tonight it was so funny Steve gave him my phone and then called him. This video is the second time we did it, still funny, but the first time, the surprise on his face when the phone rang was classic. This video is still funny, just not like the first time.

2 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

em, do you still make neclaces? Ash likes vintage stuff and I am trying to think what to get her for Christmas. If you don't make them, any suggestions?

Debbie's Delights said...

I am sorry to hear the kids were sick for Halloween. The pumpkins are great. we had 5 kids come. Spencer is cute, cute, cute. His smile is great. Make sure you do not leave an open door for the raccoons to get in. Get Dallin to make a coon hat out of one them. Just kidding. Love you all.