Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Cupcake Class and Fort

Once spring break and all the party planning was over, I had a lot of catch up to do. My house was a disaster and the laundry was ridiculous. I spent the week catching up. Also it was March madness, I did my best to move on after the BYU lose. Not going to lie it was a really tough lose around here. It still stings a little. Eliza made these cute cupcakes at cupcake class which turned out so cute.

 Fort's have been very popular around this house lately, along with the shark tent. Our kids have been sleeping in them for about a week and a half. One night they made Eliza's entire room into a fort, and her room is huge. It was really cool looking except I had to crawl on my tummy to tuck them in or put clothes away. One day they made this fort to watch a movie and eat dinner in.
 Spencer is so cute. He noticed I had the camera on him. I was waiting for him to look at me before I snapped the picture.
 Then he gave me this look, because he didn't want me to take his picture. He was busy watching the movie and I was bothering him. Obviously!!!
 Dallin is the official popcorn maker in this family. It's really cute to listen to him tell whoever comes over, about his very important job. He tells them, (usually his friends or Eliza's) he is the best popcorn maker in our family, so if you want some I am going to have to make it, because I am the best.
Baseball has now started, it is the busiest sport. We are at the ball field Pretty much every day, except, Wednesday and Sunday. I am helping coach Eliza's team which should be really fun for the both of us. She is the only girl on her team, so I'm sure she likes to have me around. Although I think she kind of likes all the attention. Poor thing has a busy schedule on Tuesday's She is up at 6am and to dance by 7, then in school from 8:30- 3:30. Home by 3:45, homework and snack. 5pm tap dance. The rush to baseball till 7. finally home, dinner, shower and bed, which she is more than ready to crawl into. At least it's only 1 day a week and dance will be over half way through May. I'm not going to lie it's a little much but she enjoys it.

No comments: