Wednesday, April 6, 2011

End of Spring Break

To finish off spring break we spent Thursday in Sedona, it was a total blast. I am waiting on pictures, my camera died the very first picture I took. as soon as I get a copy of Gretchen's, or the Moore's I will post the. On Friday I spent the day getting decorations, and making this birthday cake, for my very best girlfriend Gretchen. We pulled of a surprise birthday party for her. She was dead set on going away for the weekend which made Aaron's job, getting her there very tricky. But we did she had no idea. It was a really fun Saturday night. The cake took a while to make, but I would do it again for her. 
 It's a bad angle it looks really off centered in this picture, it kind of was but I did fix it.
 The party venue, we had the back room at Cuvee's all to ourselves.
 Me with Gretchen, the birthday girl and Michelle.
 Make a wish!!!

No comments: