Monday, September 29, 2008

Lettus Wraps

I have been wanting PF Changs lettus wraps for about 2 weeks, but there is no PF Changs I had to make up my own and since they are so good and easy I am going to share them with you. Defrost chicken half way and slice thin. In frying pan throw in chicken, sliced almonds and chives. How ever much you want. Cook with Ken's Steak House Lite Asian Sesame with Ginger & Soy salad dressing. Slice up cabbage. slice up carrots leave uncooked. Use bib leaf lettuse of if they don't carry it at the grocery store you are at (like mine) use romaine. Throw all the stuff in and I like to dip it in the dressing. So good. Let me know if any of you try it and do anything different.

5 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

Mmmmm...looks so delicious! My parents house is about 2 1/2 hours from you. Not too far!

brittany said...

Those look so yummy! If I ever get brave, I'll have to try them! :S

Melerella said...

I am definenetly going to look into this.I have dinner on every sunday and that sounds like alot of fun.

Unknown said...

those look so good! i told my mom that we have to make these!

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

Looks tastey