Sunday, September 7, 2008

liza's bedroom





How can you not love pink.I just finished the bubble polk-a-dots that go around the top of the wall like a border. They turned out cuter than i could have imagined.I decided I am going to move into eliza's room.She has a big enough closet for me I think?? the only thing I have left is to sew up some pillows and finish the curtains. If you look closely at the 2 pictures on the wall , look at the ribbon(polk-a-dot,sheer) at the top of them that is what her curtains are made out of. I'll send more pics when I finish. this is the guest bedroom for anyone who wants to come and visit us.boys get over it!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

her room is adorable! i love it! everything about it! oh and fyi the description doesn't fit at all- other then the creative part and that people like you..... but all the other stuff doesn't apply.

Unknown said...

oh ps. i am definitely coming to visit :)

brittany said...

that is so cute!!!