Sunday, December 7, 2008

Dallin gives a talk

Dallin gave the talk in church today it was on "The prophets foretold Jesus Christ would come to the earth". He did a great job, but his testimony at the end was the best.
Dallin-"I know that the prophets told us the truth about Jesus being born. He is our savior of this world.He came to earth to sacrifice himself so we can live with our families forever and be an example for us.I love my savior."
I must be doing something right.(for now)
I wanted to add Eliza's testimony on the savior
Eliza-"I'm thankful Jesus was born so we can come to earth and live. I'm glad he teaches us how to live. I think at Christmas he loves us even more because we love him more.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

I don't want to make anyone jealous but my tree is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I'm not a huge fan of my decorations,and I don't have enough decorations for this tree anyways. It's the first year we have been able to get a real tree so I wanted the biggest tree I could find. It's about 12 feet and takes up most of my front room but it makes me happy.

2 comments:

Celeste Dodge said...

GORGEOUS!! How 'bout you move up here so we can hang out?!

Brent and Ashley said...

Good job to Dalin! And I love your tree!!