Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Lights

We went to the lighting of the Christmas Tree here in Flagstaff. It is over at the Little America.Before they light the tree inside the hotel are carollers, violinist, places to make ornaments and other crafts for kids, hot chocolate and cookies.Lots of Christmas fun.However Dallin has already turned to cool for all of this. So outside is the big moment everyone is counting down 10...5,4,3,2,1. YEAH, lots of cheering in the crowd. It starts to die down a little when my son yells in a nice, slow, loud voice; BOORRIINNGG !!! Steve quickly covered up his mouth. I thought you were supposed to get attitude when they hit the teenage years. Oh well. Merry Christmas!!!
Eliza hard at work making an ornament!Dallin would not make one.
Steve lost his winter cap. Well he left it out downstairs and while I was cleaning I put it away somewhere. I just don't know where.So it's my fault and he decided to punish me by putting Eliza's scarf on his head and embarrassing me with his severe lack of style.
I need to kiss up to Santa.I want lots of presents this year!!!!

3 comments:

Brent and Ashley said...

Sounds like the men in your family are rebelling! Mine are perfect angels :)
Sounds like a fun night though! How cold did it get?? I need to go do something like that with the fam. I'm having a really hard time getting into the Christmas mood this year!!
And btw, I loved your Thanksgiving table setting! Gorgeous!! Glad you guys had a good day.
We'll definitely get the kids together when you all come up! {unless Dallin is too cool for us, of course-haha!}

brittany said...

lol, that dallin story is so funny! i wish i could have been there to here that! looks like you guys are having so much fun! i just love your family so much!

Melerella said...

I honestly thought you were punishing him. Ha Ha!