Saturday, December 20, 2008

Let it snow

The kids named our snowman fuzzy??? And we thought the kids how to tag. We spray painted a vest on Fuzzy and a smile.


Dallin and Eliza have snow eating issues. Where ever we go they always have to grab a handful or an icicle. So over the past 2-3 days we got about 3 feet of snow. The kids where in heaven. Mom made the best of it. We played a lot in the snow and went sledding. It was just supposed to be my last week before the Christmas break to get things done. However on Friday was their classroom Christmas parties and I was in charge of both.We did a Hawaiian theme for both to make it a little easy on me and I gathered enough flowers from some flower shops in town who where nice enough to donate. Also I got Safeway, Albertson's and Frys to donate each about a 20$ gift card.However we did need enough flowers for 50 kids so we had each child pitch in 2$. Each child got to make a Hawaiian flower lei.I forgot my camera and someone is supposed to send some to me so hopefully I can put some up. I'm glad that day is over. And on Friday night I came down with the worst sinus cold ever. I hope I get feeling better soon there is a lot to do before Wed. night.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Emily-
Guess what? I can finally leave comments on your blog because Aly made me a blog for Christmas!! It's called Rach's Ravings, but you get on by typing rachsravings.blogspot.com. Aly even put pictures on of the girls, Mitch, and her playing in the snow today. I love them!! Now I will have no excuse for not blogging.

It was so great to talk to you today. I can't wait until you come out after Christmas. I will be praying for several days of no snow! Emme, Aly and Britt can't wait to see you all too! Have a wonderful Christmas. We love you all.