Thursday, December 4, 2008

My Puppies

I think the reason I love her so much is because she looks like she is wearing lipstick.And because she will not leave my side. Dallin and Eliza always ask, why when you walk she walks and when you stop she just sits down?I tell them because she just loves me the most!!! She is almost 3 months now.
Leah is going to be 1 years old at the end of December. She would also be the best dog if only one thing. Lately if she can escape out of the house without a leash, Forget it she is on the run!! She is gone for about an hour running around the area and impossible to catch. She is faster and shiftyer(sp) than me.And she only runs away when Steve is not around.Other than that I kind of like her. Depends on when you ask me if it's when I just spent the last 30 minutes trying to catch her then not so much!!

No comments: