Monday, February 9, 2009

Dallin's really jealous

Since Eliza has been to the hospital all the attention has been on her. Friends have brought balloons and toys. Also while at the hospital in the Peds ICU they have a toy chest, every time Eliza's got poked with a needle for an IV she got to go pick out a toy. Needless to say Eliza came home with an easy bake oven, two new barbies, Polly pocket cat walk, a giant fairy coloring book, My littlest pet shops, stuffed animal, and a my little pony. Well Dallin was pretty upset that Eliza got to have Christmas all over again. I could tell yesterday Dallin was having a hard time and it was confirmed when Eliza came to me in tears because all her new toys were gone. After getting to the bottom of it and talking to Dallin he showed me where all the toys were. He had hidden them under his bed.

4 comments:

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

That kid kills me!

Brittany said...

I'm so glad Eliza is home from the hospital...again, and I hope she continues to get better! She'll definitely have fun getting better with all of those toys. I had an easy bake oven when I was younger and loved it!

Dallin is so funny. i remember getting jealous of Cameron when he got his tonsils out. He got to eat ice cream and popcicles all day while watching movies!

Brent and Ashley said...

Poor kid! Sometimes life can be confusing I guess.

Debbie's Delights said...

Dallin you are a big tease! Watch out Eliza may have something up her sleeve some day.