Friday, May 15, 2009

BEACH


















Out of the 7 days we were there we spent 3 of them at the beach. While i thought the water was way to cold the kids did not care. They were a bit hesitant to go in the water at first , however those fears went away with the first wave. We did it all. Walked up and down the beach looking for sea shells We now have a bucket full of them in our garage. Dallin got buried. We built a sand castle. Eliza tried to fill the moat by shoveling about 1/2 cup at a time and then carrying it up the castle and dumping it in.It didn't take her long to figure out that the sand was just absorbing the water. But it was cute to watch. It was fun to watch them just relax and have fun. I think I enjoyed the beach more than Disney. It was peaceful to sit back and watch them enjoy the freedom.

3 comments:

brittany said...

I love all of these photos! And it sounds like you guys had a blast!

Brent and Ashley said...

How FUN! I love the beach. Can't wait to hear more about your trip!!!

The Dodges said...

I love these pictures....What a great time. I can't beleive how grown up they are getting. Too too cute.