Thursday, May 28, 2009

Busy Kids

So this morning I was so tired even though I went to bed around 10pm but I was up by 5:15 and making pancakes by 6. So this morning while Steve and I were taking the kids to school (We took them this morning because we have been helping the kids out for the past 2 months with there class play and today was the final performance, so we were going to watch and then we brought them donuts for all there hard work. Steve also lectured me while we were waiting that I try and do to much which I think might be true. I blame my mother. Who should blame hers.anyways way off track)So on they way to school I asked the kids to pray for me to make it through today and really up until Wednesday. They asked why and I then told them ever thing that was going on. So Dallin took it upon himself o give em really good advice. "Mom, when we go to school you just go home and sleep until we get back home so you can be ready for us." If only that is what I could do.

Also I just want to share with you what Eliza has told me what she really wants for her birthday. If any of you want to pitch in to help cover the cost feel free. She wants a, "Credit Card" I laughed when she told me and of course this upset her. She then wanted to know why she couldn't have one? If she could just get what she really wanted then she could always just buy anything she wanted and she thinks it is a great birthday present!!! I think we are in trouble.

2 comments:

Melerella said...

I say you take Dallin's advice at east one day. You work too hard your an awesome mom! :). I love you EM!

Rachel said...

I agree with Steve, you do work too hard!! Besides, you are making the rest of us moms look bad! Emme and I were just looking at your blog together, and she said she wants to be like Dallin and Eliza, because you are always doing fun things!(Ouch!)Seriously, you don't have to volunteer for everything. It won't kill you to lay down a few days a week and take a nap! You deserve it!!Hope yours and Eliza's birthdays were great!!