Sunday, May 31, 2009

Eliza is 6!

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY ELIZA
(you will always be my baby girl)

It has been a privilege to watch Eliza grow up. I have loved everything about being her mother. Today when I was calling my friend Kristi, Eliza asked who I was calling I said, "One of my best friends." Eliza was immediately upset, "I thought I was your best friend?" She is my best friend and will be for the next few years. I'm not looking forward to those years when she wants nothing to do with me and I know nothing about how life is so hard. Hopefully we get through those years fast and back to BFF's. That's what she calls us in the book she made for me for my birthday. I think I am the luckiest Mom on earth to have Eliza in our family. Love you Eliza can't wait to watch you grow up even more over this next year. Just don't do it so fast this time. Love, Mom
Love you Eliza, I'm glad that I get to be your Dad you make me happy all the time. I'm so proud of everything you do especially because you dance and play baseball. Love you, Dad.
Eliza had her dance recitals this week. She was the cutest kitty cat up there. Also the best dancer, says her mother!!!


2 comments:

Halsie said...

Happy birthday Eliza! Hopefully we'll get to come see you sometime soon:)

The Dodges said...

Where does the time go....She is so cute! Happy Birthday Ms. Eliza. We love ya.