Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last Game


By the end of the T-ball season they are doing coach pitch and I am happy to say, by the last game Eliza went 4 for 4 with one in the park home run(which according to Dallin is so hard to do but his sister did it.) She was the last batter!

Dallin's season was fun, it's starting to get competitve and I'm trying not to be a stressed out Mom on the sidelines. The last time I was pregnant with Eliza I got kicked out of a game that I wasn't even playing in. My husbands team "Boardwalk" was playing and I had a lot of emotion when it came to that team. I miss it!! I'm happy to say I have a little more control. Well Dallin's season is over. We had the team party on Monday night which I volentered to put together. We had it at the Country Club and it was a huge hit. I am also happy to say that, that is the last thing that I have signed up to be in charge of. Now if I can just keep my mouth shut, I can coast through the summer. Well we do start soccer in the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

Seriously you guys....eliza's eyes are totally closed when she is hitting. I expect more out you two!