Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tonsils

This is what I woke up to this morning. Eliza had got Dallin everything he needed, right down to his stuffed animals and ice pack.She is such a sweet sister. I think this experience wipes out the time she pushed his head into the pantry door.


Who said things don't buy happiness??

Yesterday Dallin got his tonsil's out.Finally!! He was doing very well yesterday after the anesthesia wore off and some of the meds were still lingering. However last night he spiked a fever and has been somewhat miserable today. However he is still being a pretty happy boy. Last night he did tell his Dad that he needed to do something nice for me because I am the very best Mom. I have comforted him all day and tickled his back whenever he wanted. I hope it was him talking and not the drugs. Regardless it made me happy to hear I was doing my job. Steve wants to know why I don't take care of him like that when he is sick? Dallin did get a Lego set to ease the pain and it worked.We spent the whole day putting it together and playing with it, and today! Aren't I lucky? I am glad Eliza is here today to take some playing time with Dallin and she is being a big help to Dallin. He has informed her that because his throat was cut open that she should get him whatever he needs, and she is going along with it.

2 comments:

brittany said...

Feel better Dallin!

Debbie's Delights said...

Dallin Grandma was camping at girls camp and didn't see that you had your tonsils out. I hope you are feeling better. Love you bunches