Thursday, May 28, 2009

Fathers and Sons/Mom and Eliza night


Dallin's only memory of the camp out is peeing on the fire. Apparently this was the best part of the night and following morning. He has also talked about how he and his buddy built the fire. In Dallin's words,"I can't wait to be a Dad so I can just sit around the fire all night and tell kids, go get more wood, go get more pine needles. Now I know why Dad likes to take me camping. I keep him warm."


So while the boys where gone the girls had a fun night. Eliza and I pitched a tent in the front room. We cooked dinner together, then we made these cute head bands. we were going to watch a movie but by the time we finished it was late and she had dance pictures the following morning.So we went to bed.

2 comments:

The Dodges said...

You are one of the cutest moms I know....Your talents never cease to amaze me. I wish you were closer so maybe it could rub off on me a little.

"M" Clan said...

you are SO creative, I love the headbands you "just threw together"!! Seriously, if I had a girl you would never be rid of me :)